The N.J. Municipal Land Use Law provides the Planning Board shall have responsibility for:
- Preparation and adoption of the Master Plan
- Subdivision and site plan review
- Review and adoption the official map
- Review of the Capital Improvement Program
- Variances and certain building permits in conjunction with subdivision, site plan and conditional use approval
- Report to the governing body on any provisions of a proposed development regulation, revision, or amendment, including identification of any provisions which are inconsistent with the Master Plan and make recommendations concerning these inconsistencies.
The Planning Board may:
- Participate in the preparation and review of programs or laws required by state or federal law or regulation
- Assemble data on a continuing basis as part of a continuous planning process
- Perform such other advisory duties as are assigned to it by ordinance or resolution of the governing body for the aid and assistance of the governing body or other agencies or officers
All Meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m., First floor meeting room, Town Hall.
This schedule is modified from time to time, so it is always best to check with our office to find out about any changes to our schedule and agenda.
|Name||Class||Term Length||Term Expiration|
|Mayor Domenico (DJ) Luccarelli||Class I||One Year||December 31, 2023|
|Don Aquilano||Mayor's Designee||One Year||December 31, 2023|
|Jeff Ackerson||Class II||One Year||December 31, 2023|
|Kim LaMountain||Class III||One Year||December 31, 2023|
|Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2026|
|William Kastning||Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2023|
|Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2024|
|Ron Emma||Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2025|
|Wes Fagan||Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2026|
|Tom King||Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2025|
|Samantha Polovina||Class IV (Alternate #1)||Two Years||December 31, 2024|
|Kristy O'Connor||Class IV (Alternate #2)||Two Years||December 31, 2023|
Planning Board Professionals
- Planner: Kate Keller, P.P./AICP
- Engineer: Robert Mullin, P.E.
- Board Attorney: Martin F. Pfleger, Esq.
NOTICE OF PLANNING BOARD MEETING
Planning Board Regular Meeting: September 5, 2023
TOPIC: Area in Need of Redevelopment Investigation for Block 27, Lot 7 (791 Holmdel Road / Nokia Crawford Hill)
PLANNING BOARD DOCUMENTS:
Click the link highlighted below for the Redevelopment Report:
How to Volunteer
To volunteer for one of our boards of commissions please fill out an online application.