Monmouth County Regional Health Commission Number 1 Vaccination Program
- When: Wednesdays, 2 to 4 p.m.
- Where: Monmouth County Regional Health Commission Number 1
1540 West Park Avenue (Corner of Shafto Road)
Ocean, NJ 07712
- Tetnus-Diptheria-Pertussis (TdaP)
- Tuberculosis (TB) test
- Meningococcal vaccingem human papillomavirus (HPV) (Gardail)
- Pneumonococcal vaccine (Pneumovax and Prevnar)
- Hepatitis B
- $10 per vaccine and TB test
- $32 for Hepatitis B vaccine
- Medicare Part B can be used for Pneumovax
Preregistration is required. Call to register or if you have questions 732-493-9520. Go to the Monmouth County Regional Health Commission website to view the consent form and vaccine information.
Note: Please bring your immunization record card to your appointment.